Southwest Vicariate Baptism Guidelines for Most Holy Trinity Church
Must be a practicing registered parishioner 6 months prior to the Baptism. Contact the Rectory.
In order to set a baptism date all requirements below must be completed.
- Families have to be registered, and/or practicing members of the parish for at least six months.
- Child presented at liturgy family regularly attends.
- Baptismal preparation classes mandatory
۰ Parents and Godparents attend preparation classes.
- Godparents should be practicing Catholic – they should have all of their
Sacraments (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, if married: Matrimony)
- Godparents should be “married in church” in order to participate in a Baptism
- Godparents have to be practicing catholic and must get a letter from their parish stating that they attend and participate there. The Godparents must be a couple not two men or two women
- Baptism fee of $50.00
Present a certified Birth Certificate